IGN rounds up the cheapest PS Plus membership deals for February.
By Dominyka Bucelyte
If you buy something through this post, IGN may get a share of the sale. For more, read our
We always recommend getting bigger subscription packages if you know you are going to be renewing your membership after the old one runs out. Currently, the cheapest way to get PS Plus subscription is when you buy it at GAME and claim cashback via Quidco. This way you’ll get your 12-month membership for just £22.49!
Interested? Follow the step-by-step guide of how to get £15 off 12-month PlayStation Plus.
How to receive cashback?
- Sign-up to Quidco here and you will be redirected to Quidco’s deals’ page
- Visit GAME on Quidco and click ‘Shop Now’
- Buy PlayStation Plus 12 month subscription for £37.49 (alternatively, you can buy Devil May Cry 5, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, R2D2, or anything else from GAME)
- Receive £15 cashback from Quidco once your purchase from GAME is confirmed
- Withdraw your earnings to your Bank, PayPal or as Gift Vouchers
Editors Notes: The sign-up bonus is available to new Quidco members with no previous purchases or cashback, who sign up and purchase between 00:00 12/02/2019 and 23:59 31/03/2019.
The Cheapest 6 Month PS Plus Deals
6 Month PS Plus Subscription for £37.99
This combination of two 3-month memberships works out cheaper than buying two separately, and Amazon is the only place where you can get this package. You will get two codes worth three months each, which means you can either share it with someone else, or take a break.
The Cheapest 3 Month PS Plus Deals
3 Month PS Plus Subscription from under £17
A year can be a long time to commit to PS Plus membership, so if you need a short-term solution I would go for a 3-month or a 90-day subscription option. You can save an extra 4% if you purchase it via SCDKeys and use our exclusive code IGN4.
Editor’s Notes: This item is currently out of stock.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)